Thursday, April 20, 2006

Foot Patches Quicken recovery time

I'm on holiday at the moment and doing lots of heavy lifting work outside, overdid it on Tuesday and worked ten hours cutting back brambles and mucking out a sheep hut.

Was beginning to feel very soar at the end of the day with aching muscles so I put a couple of patches on each foot and one on the small of the back and while I wasn't 100% yesterday it certainly took the sting out of it all and my recover time was much quicker.

I think the only problem I'm going to have is that I might run out of patch it before my holiday is over so might have to ration them and bring 2 boxes next time ;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just read your blog today April 22 and its interesting to find out how the patches worked for you. We Mum Mrs Cook and I were at the "Healing Zone" this afternoon. Mum had another detox which was light brown and it was not as dark as when you did the detox on her before she travelled here to Dubai. She has tried the pads when you suggested she try them and they was dark brown. So its been a couple weeks since then and as I mentioned above her water to day was a much better colour. However the therpist said her bones were troubling her which was correct, which is interesting to know

Anonymous said...

Forgot to menion since Mum has had the detox she is sleeping better so it seems that having the detox has worked for her sleep patterns. Have made another appointment for her next week and will let you know the outcome.